How to Organize your Music collection

I have few Gigabyte of music on my Dell Inspiron 14R and most of this music collections are album. If you download or rip your music I have some few tips on how to organize music collection on your computer.

1. First create a new directory/folder your storage drive - I strongly suggest to partition your hard drive to protect your files against OS crashes.
2. Rename it to My Music - this is where we put our music files.
3. Copy and Paste all your album to the My Music Folder
4. If you have some mp3 singles (not album mp3s) you can either create an various artist folder.
5. Winamp is the best music player.
6. Add your Music Folder to Winamp Library so that the next time you run Winamp you'll have all the music ready to be played. If you own anAndroid Phone you can sync Android with Winamp.
7. iTunes is another good music player that can organize your music and sync to your iPod if you have one.



No comments:

Post a Comment